If you are anything like me, and you love amazing, creative furniture revamps, then you will love this series…for the next few weeks, I’ll be highlighting some of my very favorite, very fabulous, furniture facelifts! Each week will feature a different furniture piece, and we’re starting with one of my favorites today…dressers! Cheap to acquire and able to fit in almost any spot in your home, dressers are my very favorite piece to redo. Here are 10 of my favorites…
1) stunning two-tone piece via design sponge
2) between the chevron, stained top, and distressing, I can’t decide what I love best about this piece via twice lovely
3) you MUST click over and see the before-this piece went through an amazing transformation! detailed tutorial provided…via all things thrifty
4) adoring the stripes (and color!) of this piece via bhg
5) stickers (not stencils) are the secret to keeping this dresser redo simple, via lindauer designs
6) “WOW” is all I can say about this diy inlay dresser via little green notebook
7) loving the color of this amazing redo via knack
8) the number knobs make this piece via domestic adventure
9) so perfect for a boy’s room (and did you notice the knobs?) via the empty nest
10) with a beachy feel and stained wood top, this dresser is perfect, via uniquely chic
Amazing redos, right? Thought you’d all agree:)
What piece of furniture would you all like to see for my next “fabulous furniture facelifts” post?
Have a great day!