Here in the mid-Atlantic, we’ve had a LOT of snow to deal with over the last few days…these cookies, along with lots of books, Netflix and hot cocoa, are near the top of the list of things that made it all bearable.
I love the texture and taste of oatmeal cookies…and with the addition of white chocolate, cranberries and pistachios, these cookies are amazing! I used Ghirardelli chocolate (my favorite), and dried cranberries with as little added sugar as possible.
- 1/2 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 Cup Packed Brown Sugar
- 2 Sticks Butter, Melted
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract or 1 Tablespoon Maple Syrup
- 1 1/2 Cups All Purpose Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 3 Cups Old Fashioned Oats
- 1/2 Cup Dried Cranberries
- 1/2 Cup Shelled Pistachios
- 1/2 Cup Ghirardelli White Chocolate Chips
- Preheat over to 350 degrees.
- In stand mixer, beat together butter and sugars. Add in eggs and vanilla, mixing until just combined.
- In separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda and salt.
- In batches, add the flour mixture to the butter/sugar mixture. Mix until just combined.
- Carefully fold in the oatmeal, cranberries, pistachios, and white chocolate chips.
- Place in refrigerator for 1/2 an hour to overnight.
- Drop by rounded tablespoons onto cookie sheet. Bake for 10-11 minutes. Let cool.
Thanks for reading!
tatertots and jello